In these terms and conditions, “we” or “our” shall mean all or any partner(s) in the HEPCOM project.
Tools and platform
Any commercial use of the material downloaded from hepcom.org is strictly forbidden.
The HEPCOM platform is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the HEPCOM platform constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
The HEPCOM platform is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from the HEPCOM platform. Exception to the above condition is constituted by:
- policy makers and decision makers on local, regional and national level who are involved in strategic planning and overall decision making with respect to health promotion focused on children and young people;
- professional practitioners within local communities and schools who are involved in health promoting activities and interventions towards children and young people.
You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, electronically copy, download and print hard copy portions of the material from the different areas of the platform solely for your own non-commercial use.
The information provided by using the material downloadable from this platform, and the material itself, is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the medical, educational or other information on this platform or containing within the tools. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant or represent that the information on this platform or contained within the tool:
- will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- is complete, true, accurate, up to date or non-misleading;
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.